Commonly Used For
1. Erectile Dysfunction: Inability to achieve or maintain an erection.
2. Tennis elbow: Or lateral epicondylitis, is located on the outer portion of the elbow.
3. Plantar fasciitis: Inflammation of the plantar fascia, tissue in the foot used during walking and foot movement.
4. Achillodynia: Painful irritation of the Achilles tendon.
5. Patellar Tendinitis: Injury to the tendon connecting kneecap (patella) to shinbone.
6. Bursitis trochanterica: Painful periostitis of the hip.
7. Tibial edge syndrome: Inflammation of the tibial edge due to excessive strain.
8. Shoulder pain with or without calcification: Painful limitation of shoulder movement.
9. Muscle strain: An injury to a muscle or a tendon — the fibrous tissue that connects muscles to bones.
10. Painful trigger points: Acute and chronic pain in the back, shoulder, neck, etc., due to permanently shortened and thickened muscles.
How Can Shockwave Help ED?
Most of ED is caused by vascular problems and poor blood circulation, shockwave can be propagated to the deeper target tissue, then help to trigger natural repair mechanisms by expanding the vessels and increasing blood flow. It is an extracorporeal physiotherapy method and is completely safe, economical, simple, effective, painless and without side effects.
1. Target to spongy tissue in 5 different places.
2. 300 hits for each place, a total of 1500 hits in one session.
3. Twice a week for 3 weeks, then stop for 3 weeks rest. And start the next course.
Frequency setting is 10-15HZ, energy setting is 10-30mj.
Multiple gears can be adjusted, and with 7 massage heads, it generates strong and powerful high-frequency vibration, thereby promoting blood dredging, awakening muscle vitality, and bringing you a comfortable massage experience!
12 Functional Modes
Handpiece with One Button Control for Start and Stop Design
HUMANIZED WORKING HEADS
7 Transmitter Heads:
Multiple massage heads, adaptable to all parts of the body.
1# 8mm: acupuncture points or small finger joints
2# 15mm: small muscle tissues
3# 15mm (concave): deeper structures
4# 20mm (concave): myofascial treatment
5# 36mm (assembled in handpiece): big muscle tissues
6# Flat head: ED treatment
7# Cylinder-shaped head: ED treatment
3 Soft Tip Heads:
Use them to cover metal transmitters when treating sensitive regions
REPLACE SUITABLE WORKING HEADS
How to Use
- Align the threaded opening and tighten clockwise. If you feel the impact is too strong, you can cover the silicone massage head to reduce the force. to reduce the force.
- Uncover the silicone massage head before using.
- Hit on the skin during therapy
- In order to protect the host, when you need to switch the panel function, you need to press the green button on the handle, and you can switch after you stop hitting it.
- Please cut off the input power when plugging or unplugging the handle aviation plug.
- When using the essential oil, you need to put on the blue rubber sleeve to prevent the essential oil from penetrating into the handle
- Do not touch or press the massage head during operation, and do not use it on the same part for a long time. Do not press the head
- Infants, pregnant women, heart disease, high blood pressure, fractures or those with metal contents in the body should not use.
Portable Shockwave Machine for ED Therapy
|Instrument size||38* 31.8 * 10.2CM|
|Set energy level||25-105mj|
|Instrument Advantage||1) 12 kinds of function modes can be freely selected;
2) The preset value can be started with one key, which is suitable for novice operation;
3) The frequency and intensity can be adjusted at will;
4) The chassis is integrated, suitcase-style packaging, high-grade and lightweight.
1 x Host with alloy case
1 x Handpiece with cable
1 x Power cord
7 x Transmitter heads
3 x Soft tip heads
5 x Silicon rubber cases
Others: The tools for maintenance of the handpiece
There are no reviews yet.